COVID-19 ANTIGEN & ANTIBODY MODERN SCREENING METHODS:
PRECAUTION IS BEST PREVENTION
MADE IN THE USA.
WHY USING BOTH ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY?
ANTIGEN is to check for the presence of COVID-19 in your Throat Saliva Samples and ANTIBODY is to check for the presence of COVID-19 INDUCED ANTIBODIES. Regardless of tbe screenings used, Covid-19 is evasive, dangerous and fast-moving. It may be present in saliva samples only 2-7 days therefore 2 or 3 screenings at different time intervals will be most effective to confirm NEGATIVE or POSITIVE:
- ROUTINE SCREENING: First ANTIGEN, Next ANTIBODY 3-4 DAYS LATER
- REPEAT SCREENING EVERY 2 WEEKS: SAME AS ABOVE
- IF POSITIVE WITH ANTIGEN BUT NEGATIVE WITH ANTIBODY: Early stage of infection but MUST SELF-ISOLATE AS A PRECAUTION AND CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR FOR PRECAUTIONARY TREATMENT;
- IF POSITIVE WITH BOTH ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY IgM: 2nd stage of infection that your body begins to recognize Covid-19 already; IMMEDIATELY SELF-ISOLATE AND CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR, PUBLIC HEALTH/HOSPITAL NEARBY FOR PREVENTIVE TREATMENT;
- IF POSITIVE ALL ANTIGEN, ANTIBODY IN BOTH IgM and IgG: With or Without Symptoms, must contact your DOCTOR or JUST CHECK INTO HOSPITAL for immediate prevention and treatment.
FOR BUSINESS WITH EMPLOYEES and HEALTHCARE WORKERS
Prior to opening, screening of employees are necessary to prevent unknown transmissions. We suggest the following screening plans for employees:
- PRIOR TO OPENING, SCREENING ALL EMPLOYEES WITH BOTH ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY SET ONCE A WEEK FOR 2 WEEKS;
- RE-SCREENING EVERY 2 WEEKS; BUT STILL IF ANY EMPLOYEES WITH SYMPTOMS IN BETWEEN SCREENING, MUST CONTACT DOCTOR OR SEND TO HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY.
- HEALTHCARE WORKERS COME INTO CONTACTS WITH INFECTION CHANCES MORE THAN OTHERS. WE STRONGLY SUGGEST WEEKLY SCREENING TO DETECT ANY SIGNS OF INFECTION B WITH BOTH ANTIGEN AND ANTIBODY SCREENINGS ONCE A WEEK.
FOR RECOVERED COVID-19 PATIENTS
COVID-19 RECOVERED PATIENTS still have a possibility of recurring infection. Continuing routine screening are useful and necessary to re-infection especially for elderly persons and/or healthcare workers. We suggest the following Screening Schedule:
- RECOVERED PATIENTS SHOULD USE ANTIBODY SCREENING ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS EVEN WITHOUT SYMPTOMS. If POSITIVE only Antibody IgG, No problem because IgG will continue to be present in the body for the next 1 to 3 months depending the person.
- IF POSITIVE WITH BOTH IgM AND IgG: WITH OR WITHOUT SYMPTOMS, PATIENT MUST REQUEST A NEW LAB-TEST IMMEDIATELY TO DETECT RECURRING INFECTON.
- IF NEGATIVE WITH BOTH IgM and IgG AFTER 1 MONTH and NO OTHER SYMPTOMS: There are no signs of Covid-19 in the body.
RECOVERED COVID-19 PATIENTS especially elderly persons must exercise more caution than normal persons at least 2-3 months after recovery because their body have experienced a weaker immunity from combating Covid-19 and need time to fully recover to the original health level.
PROVEN PAST CLINICAL RESULTS (names are not listed for patients' privacy)
ALL 77 CASES SCREENED WITH CORRECTLY IN THE US
1) 6 Covid-19 infected patients and all 6 were screened positive with our screening 100% correct;
2) 4 RECOVERED PATIENTS screened with POSITIVE IgG antibody and NEGATIVE IgM: 100% correct for recovered patients.
3) 2 patients with other infection in their body screened NEGATIVE for Covid-19: Meaning this screening is 100% SPECIFIC to Covid-19 and not with other infections.
4) 65 patients in Orange County (April-May 2020): Screened NEGATIVE and confirmed NEGATIVE with CT-Scans and X-rays.
ALL 77 CASES TESTED WITH CORRECTLY IN THE US
5) The above results do not include separate study of 100 CASES SCREENED
OVERSEAS: 100% comparable with results with lab-tests using ELISA tests, RT-PCR tests with NO FALSE NEGATIVES, NO FALSE POSITIVE.
THIS IS A PRECAUTIONARY SCREENING TOOL TO DETECT COVID-19 WHEN NO OTHER TESTS AVAILABLE SO ONE CAN SELF-ISOLATE TO PREVENT UNKNOWNINGLY SPREADING THE DISEASE TO OTHERS AND ALSO TO SEEK IMMEDIATE EARLY TREATMENT EARLY WHILE REQUESTING LAB-BASED PCR/RT-PCR/ELISA TO CONFIRM. IF YOU SCREENED POSITIVE, DON'T WAIT. CALL YOUR DOCTOR AND SEEKING IMMEDIATE PREVENTIVE TREATMENT.